Thursday, April 8, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things.....




.............right now while i am pregnant......





































1. Apple pie... with cream on it. don't forget the cream....
2. Raspberries and strawberries with cream on them...oh and put some sugar on that too please.
3. in my family we put brown sugar and cream on waffles... i like that too. sounds weird but is oh so delightful.
4.pears... no cream on it.. skin off of course.
5. oranges......sliced if chris isnt home... peeled, if he is.
6. dairyland mango yoghurt...has to be dairyland.
7. honey nut cheerios and mini wheats go down with ease.
8. tim tams.
9. ripple chips. creamy dill chips. muliti-grain chips... or any chips.
10. did i mention i really like cream this pregnancy.

Last time when i was pregnant with my adorable son Parks, all i wanted was apples with lemon juice on them, ritz, peaches, cheese strings... and a few other salty wonders.
This time around all i want is fruit, cream and sweets. i usually dont even drink milk. I just cant get enough!
Right now in the fridge i am lacking on these vital baby making ingredients, so i must honor them by blogging about their importance to me.

7 comments:

kelseyp said...

haha! i love hearing peoples pregnancy cravings. they are always so random. creamy dill pickle chips! kill me that sounds so good right now!

Life Is Golden said...

Oh man... can I just say that Dairyland Mango Yogurt sometimes presents itself in my dreams... miss it terribly. Some chopped almonds, pecans and cashews on top... I think I'm going to start to cry I miss Canadian food so badly!

Dane and Kwynne said...

Atleast you only crave cream while your pregnant. I'm not pregnant, and actually very full from my super, but if you put a bowl of cream infront of me with a little side of something I would eat it.

whitney said...

I had to laugh, I only eat pealed oranges if Brad is home too.

lynz said...

if that is what you eat all the time and you look as good as you do, i am sooo jealous!!! i want all of those things but never allow them in my fridge cuz they'd be gone in heart beat. i'm huge enough as is! weird how it's different with your little gal though eh :)

Melissa said...

mmmmm...lots of that stuff sounds super yummy right now. Oh and i love your house, i want those cabinets in my kitchen!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. Well now we can spy on each other on blogspot too! You have a beautiful family, Marisa. Congratulations on baby #2!! Hope everything goes well. I'm excited to keep up with the Baines's and see more cute cute photos.