I was over reading one of my friends blogs and took up this 15 day challenge. this will probably be more like a 30 day challenge but, hey, these things take time. So here goes.
Day 1-Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house
15 Interesting things...
WARNING! these things may not be interesting at all!!
WARNING! these things may not be interesting at all!!
1. I have two children. Having two children is pretty common but I find it interesting that my son has bluey/greeny eyes, and my daughter has crystal clear blue eyes and light hair. For those of you who know me....enough said. With that said my children are just perfect!
2.I still believe in Santa Clause. People have told be time and time again he is not real...for those of you who are JUST hearing this for the first time...I am truly sorry. Its just that I had an encounter with Santa Clause a while back and I stand by the statement "if you quit believing in Santa he stops coming". So please dont stop believing! P.S I know the tooth fairy is a total fake!
3. I am a nurse. When I got hired doing Public Health Nursing I was pregnant. When I came back of maternity leave.....I was pregnant....NOW, I am on my second maternity leave. I go back in May of 2011. I have never worked while NOT being PREGNANT!...Random...but true.
4. I love to walk into a room and KNOW people. I guess you could say I really like to have friends. I hate it when I go somewhere and I feel like I don't have any friends. I like it when people say hi to me. Whoa, sounds like I need a self esteem booster...simple, but true.
5. I'm extremely competitive........if you havn't discovered this...its because I try and pretend like I am not. The only person that really knows the extent of this is Chris......
6. I love laughing with my husband.... This isn't that interesting, but we laugh until we are doubled over in pain.....so fun!
7. Have you ever seen the 'buried life', great show, anyway. Me and Chris did a similar thing and started making a list of things we want to do before we die....some of the things we want to do are.....fly first class somewhere, be guest at Ina Gartens house (barefoot contessa), grow old together, eat all our favourite fruits fresh off the tree,vine etc...
8. I love fish. I actually never eat it, but I think that I would really like it if I lived on the coast.
9. I am not motivated by money, but I am motivated by shopping. therefore I work to shop. On my lunch break you can find me over at winners spending the money I just earned.
10. I do waxing out of my house. Yes, this is a sales pitch.
11. Whenever me and chris go on a trip in the car, I sleep most of the way. I have an ability to sleep however, whenever, totally on demand. Once, I went to a dr. appt with my dad up in calgary. We was not able to drive because of his condition so he took me along. We had to leave really early to get there by 8 in the morning or so. I was sitting out in the waiting area, so I propped up some garbage cans for my feet, moved a couple of chairs and had a nice sleep.
12. I like winning. oh yea, I already said that. I am competitive. Hence, why I have converted over to being a Comet.....well, actually I really just have nothing better to do on a friday night than go to a highschool football\basketball game....hence the conversion.
13. I love eating over at peoples houses. A meal tastes sooo good when you dont have to make it!
14. I love the heat. I love laying out by the pool (as long as I can wear boardshorts to my knees and a tanktop, not quite swimsuit worthy yet). I just love being hot, and hate being cold!
15. I have 13 picture frames up in my house and none of them have pictures in them. weird. I am starting to think the staged family in the picture frames are really part of my family. but, actually this week I am going to go into costco and get them developed. wish me luck
phew, that was really hard to think of fifteen things about moi. okay, now to work on day two. You better copy and paste the fifteen day challenge and do it yourself!
8. I love fish. I actually never eat it, but I think that I would really like it if I lived on the coast.
9. I am not motivated by money, but I am motivated by shopping. therefore I work to shop. On my lunch break you can find me over at winners spending the money I just earned.
10. I do waxing out of my house. Yes, this is a sales pitch.
11. Whenever me and chris go on a trip in the car, I sleep most of the way. I have an ability to sleep however, whenever, totally on demand. Once, I went to a dr. appt with my dad up in calgary. We was not able to drive because of his condition so he took me along. We had to leave really early to get there by 8 in the morning or so. I was sitting out in the waiting area, so I propped up some garbage cans for my feet, moved a couple of chairs and had a nice sleep.
12. I like winning. oh yea, I already said that. I am competitive. Hence, why I have converted over to being a Comet.....well, actually I really just have nothing better to do on a friday night than go to a highschool football\basketball game....hence the conversion.
13. I love eating over at peoples houses. A meal tastes sooo good when you dont have to make it!
14. I love the heat. I love laying out by the pool (as long as I can wear boardshorts to my knees and a tanktop, not quite swimsuit worthy yet). I just love being hot, and hate being cold!
15. I have 13 picture frames up in my house and none of them have pictures in them. weird. I am starting to think the staged family in the picture frames are really part of my family. but, actually this week I am going to go into costco and get them developed. wish me luck
phew, that was really hard to think of fifteen things about moi. okay, now to work on day two. You better copy and paste the fifteen day challenge and do it yourself!

6 comments:
okay- this is so fun! i think i may do this too! i miss you so much!!
you just wanted a self portrait with blonde hair and blue eyes! i think i will have to have you over and make some food for you and then we will play games and we will really let our competitive side free. i as well have to keep mine under control.
Lets see how many dinner invitations you get now!
ps I just called you. Where are you at 945 on sunday night? Out with all those cool friends of which I have none?
I love that your doing this too !! Loved reading about you fun to know that I already knew a lot of them! You have the most beautiful family!!
I am totally with you. This is the first time that I haven't been pregnant and working...haha. It's actually kinda not as fun becuase at least I had something to work towards instead of feeling like I will be working forever!
So fun... I'd totally have you for dinner, come no down!
Post a Comment