Thursday, October 7, 2010

she sleeps.....

She Sleeps
Yep...That is all I wanted to say.
Oh my, I literaly was going to post this and I heard her cry. well, a whopping 20 minutes at lunch, 20 minutes at 230 and 30 minutes at 630. HEL!P (interpret how you wish)
from, a frustrated mom

4 comments:

Chansy said...

bring her here anytime and we'll see if my place is as good for her as it was for Parks, I'll even let you have a nap here too. we'd love to see you guys!!!

KiraE said...

Colton doesn't sleep through the night..... I think he has maybe twice his entire life!! I feel your pain, but don't know how to fix it! Maybe she will out grow it... at least that is what I am holding on to!

Jessica said...

you're not alot to talk about "she" unless there are some pictures included.. please and thank you!! MISS YOU.

Erin Wallace said...

Babywise...