Ahh, arn't they so cute when they sleep... to think that those little active bodies have finally hit the hay. It is beautiful isnt it??
After seeing these beutiful children I of course had to get my camera. you know... to capture the moment.....
This is the picture I got after I captured the moment .. nothing gets passed this little girl. nothin...
A CUTE ACCOUNT
Today in parent preschool we were talking about the power of laughing, how even a fake forced laugh is better than nothing. I really do believe that laughing is contagious, and the best kind of laughter is experienced that way. So today I thought I would put it to the test. Most days Parks reflects the wonderful stage of the terrible twos. Today has been no different.
Cant quite communicate everything he wants or needs me to do.
Today he is obsessed with opening band aids. He pushes the chair over to the drawer were they are kept, gets on the counter and opens the drawer. He then proceeds to open up every bandied he can find. Today, I was telling him that I was not going to open any more band aids for him... of course he started to cry! so I started singing. Parks immediately put his hand up and said..no sing mommy.... then i started to dance......no dance, mommy...then i started laughing....no laugh, mommy.... (please dont picture this)...then he said....sleep...mommy...sleep.....
I guess my singing, laughter and dancing really isn't that contagious...who would have known...
2 comments:
Maris,
I love that both your babies have your big beautiful eyes! navy is such a doll! I love her!
Cooper has those same PJ's. Your kiddies are so cute!
Post a Comment