Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little birdie told me im pregnant.

well, here i am. trying to push myself to write at least ONE thing on my blog.
so. here goes.
people keep asking me if i am pregnant. well, just really one person. (thanks jd ha), anywho, i just realized today that i am pregnant.
it wasnt the weight gain. it wasn't the sore joints. it wasnt even the acne OR the lethargy. it was just a good slap in the face by REALITY.
but truely. i got a little sad today. my life is really really nice right now. Parks is a really good boy, he has began to sleep wonderfully. we hang out all day and dont have a care in the world.... well, except all the cares that we do have. (ha)

its not that i am not excited for this baby, BUT, change is sometimes hard for me. sleepless nights, crying baby, poop, feelings of inadequacy...maybe a few C R A Z Y moments by moi.
But
at the end of the day. would i change any of it..... not a chance.
i kinda just love this little baby that is coming to stay with us
i guess you could say i kinda just love my life... the good, the bad, and everything inbetween!

i just realized i have no pics of me prego... sad... kinda... not really.

7 comments:

Roe Family said...

congrats! That is exciting.. when are you due?

Life Is Golden said...

I was talking to Britt a little while ago and she told me that you're pretty much the cutest pregnant person ever.... which I don't doubt.
When you make babies as cute as Parks you should just keep going...
I totally understand the nerves... but now I look at my little mr. and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

Baker Family said...

SO exciting...and I totally understand how you are feeling. 2 is a BIG change...hard, but so worth it! We need to get together. We are homeless (?) for a few months while our house is being built so I'll be in Welling ALOT...let's get together.

Unknown said...

Marissa! Get a camera and take a pic before its too late!! I am serious. You were so cute with parks prego adn you are sooo cute now!

LindsayB said...

you are priceless.

Christal said...

love it and you really should have some pics of you prego because you are the cutest prego girl ever!! Sad I miss gn the other night!! Next time heard it was fun though! ttys

Christal said...

that would be sad I missED seriously I can't spell!!